Andrea Greenwood is a litigation associate with Branch MacMaster LLP. She joined our firm in December 2014.
Andrea has represented clients before the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia, and has experience assisting clients in insurance and personal injury matters.
Prior to joining us, Andrea completed her articles at a mid-sized, regional firm and worked at a boutique tax law firm in downtown Vancouver.
Contact Andrea Greenwood at email@example.com or (604) 631-2564.
Areas of practice
- Insurance Law
- Class Actions
- General Civil Litigation
- JD, University of Victoria (2013)
- Bachelor of Management (Great Distinction), University of Lethbridge (2007)
- Thorsteinssons Prize in Taxation (May 2013)
- Harper Grey LLP Prize in Insurance Law (May 2013)
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association