Christa Korens is a litigation associate with Branch MacMaster LLP. She joined our firm in July 2016.
Christa has represented physicians and health care professionals and has advised clients on a variety of issues including capacity, consent, privacy, quality of care, and the Charter. Christa has represented clients before administrative tribunals, and has assisted counsel appearing before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
Before joining Branch MacMaster LLP, Christa articled at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto. She is happy to be back in her home province of BC, and spends her spare time cycling and hiking to as many new places as she can.
Contact Christa at email@example.com or (604) 654-2951.
Areas of Practice
- Health Law
- Insurance Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Class Actions
- JD, Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (2014)
- BA, Sociology, University of British Columbia (2009)
Professional Membership and Activities
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2015
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2016
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadia
- Member, Medical Legal Society of British Columbia
Volunteer and Community Work
- Christa volunteers her time with Access Pro Bono’s Mental Health Program.