Jessica Campbell is a litigation associate with Branch MacMaster. She has experience in a wide range of civil litigation, including commercial contractual disputes, insurance defence, real property, construction, insolvency and class proceedings. Jessica has advised clients on a variety of issues and has represented clients before all levels of British Columbia Courts.
Before joining Branch MacMaster, Jessica worked at Harper Grey LLP in Vancouver and prior to that at Pushor Mitchell LLP in Kelowna.
Contact Jessica Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 631-2568.
Areas of practice
- Insurance Law and Product Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
- Health Law
- LLB (with Distinction), University of Alberta (2008)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Animal Biology, University of Guelph (2004)
- The Alberta Law Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship for superior academic achievement (2007)
- Jason Lang Scholarship for outstanding academic achievement (2007)
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Recent Counsel Work
- Drover v. BCE Inc., 2013 BCSC 1341 (co-counsel in a successful application on behalf of a defendant to stay a proposed class action on abuse of process grounds)
- Lombard General Insurance v. Canadian Direct Insurance, 2013 BCCA 523 (co-counsel in a successful defence before the Court of Appeal of Lombard from an attempt by Canadian Direct Insurance and Ford Credit Canada to compel Lombard to cover Canadian Direct's insured)
- Vancouver Community College v. Vancouver Career College (Burnaby) Inc., 2015 BCSC 1470 (co-counsel in a successful defence of a passing off and official mark infringement action)