Ruby Egit is a litigation associate with Branch MacMaster LLP. She joined our firm in June 2016.
Ruby has appeared before specialized administrative tribunals and has experience working on matters before the Provincial Court. She has assisted clients in insurance and health matters.
Prior to joining us, Ruby completed her articles with the Enforcement Branch of the Ontario Securities Commission.
Contact Ruby Egit at email@example.com or (604) 622-6603.
Areas of practice
- Insurance Law
- Health Law
- Class Actions
- Civil Litigation
- JD, Queen's University (2015)
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, Major in Economics, Minor in Classical Studies, Queen's University (2012)
- Norton Rose Fulbright LLP Scholarship (2013)
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, The Advocates' Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association