Bryan McLean is a partner with Branch MacMaster LLP. He joined the firm as an associate on November 20, 2017.
Bryan’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, insurance defence, class actions and intellectual property.
Bryan has extensive litigation experience representing clients in insurance and intellectual property litigation. He has acted for clients in all aspects of commercial insurance matters including building defect claims, major loss claims, surety claims, product liability, and class actions. He has also represented clients in intellectual property matters, including patent, trade-mark and copyright enforcement, domain disputes and intellectual property licensing.
*Bryan F. McLean Law Corporation
Areas of Practice
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Cyber Law
- Insurance Litigation – Defence
- Intellectual property Litigation
- Fraud – Product Liability
- Property Loss
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Canada 2017
- Registered Patent Agent 2015
- Registered Trademark Agent 2012
- LL.B. University of Victoria, 2010
- University of Waterloo (Electrical Engineering with distinction) 2007
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of BC
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- “Cyber-liability Insurance”, Insurance Law Conference, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, 2014