Elizabeth is a litigation associate at Branch MacMaster LLP and works at the firm’s Toronto office. She practices in the areas of general civil litigation and class actions. She has both trial and appellate experience as well as experience before administrative tribunals.
Prior to joining Branch MacMaster in 2022, Elizabeth was counsel at the federal Department of Justice in Toronto where she also completed her 2L summer and articles.
In her spare time, Elizabeth enjoys cycling and playing tennis.
- J.D. Thompson Rivers University, 2019
- B.A. Honours in History and Political Science, Queen’s University, 2014
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2022
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2020
- Member, Canadian Bar Association