Frances (Fanny) Gropper
Frances is a litigation associate practicing primarily in health and regulatory law.
She returns to the firm after working at the Law Society of BC in the Professional Conduct Department. Her practice involves advising health care practitioners and health profession regulators to manage a wide range of issues they each encounter in the regulatory, professional discipline, civil litigation and advisory context. She has appeared and assisted in all levels of court in British Columbia. She has also successfully represented clients in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Frances strives to make her clients feel supported and confident throughout the legal process with the goal of reaching a practical and creative solution.
- J.D., University of Ottawa (2014)
- Certificate of Proficiency in French, McGill University (2011)
- B.A., Political Science, University of Victoria (2009)
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono