Frances is a litigation associate practicing primarily in health and regulatory law.
She returns to the firm after working at the Law Society of BC as a staff lawyer in the Professional Conduct Department. Frances is familiar with the principles of regulatory and administrative law. She has appeared and assisted in all levels of court in British Columbia. She has also successfully represented clients in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Frances strives to make her clients feel supported and confident throughout the legal process with the goal of reaching a practical and creative solution.
- J.D., University of Ottawa (2014)
- Certificate of Proficiency in French, McGill University (2011)
- B.A., Political Science, University of Victoria (2009)
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono