Jillian is a litigation associate who practices in our class actions and insurance law groups. She has appeared at all levels of court in British Columbia and regularly conducts mediations and argues motions in both civil and human rights matters.
After beginning her legal career in the personal injury field, Jillian joined Branch MacMaster in 2019. Here, she uses her practical, people-first approach to resolve disputes efficiently and effectively. She thrives in a team environment and enjoys working collaboratively with her clients and with other counsel to overcome challenges and find solutions.
Outside of work, Jillian enjoys spending time reading novels and hiking with her dog
- JD, University of Victoria (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts – Honours (English), University of British Columbia (Okanagan)(2012)
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association