Jillian is a litigation associate at Branch MacMaster LLP. She joined the firm in 2019 and practices primarily in class actions and insurance.
In her class action work, she assists on matters such as competition act violations, product liability disputes and consumer protection lawsuits. She also assists clients with resolving disputes in a variety of areas, including personal injury, property damage, and human rights matters. Jillian has extensive experience with every stage of litigation, and particularly enjoys mediations and other dispute resolution processes.
Before joining us, Jillian practiced at a personal injury boutique in Kelowna. In her free time Jillian enjoys reading novels, hiking with her dog, and cooking meals for friends.
- JD, University of Victoria (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts – Honours (English), University of British Columbia (Okanagan)(2012)
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association